Here is Maggie......My full auto Colt AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmcvet9803

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't question the paramilitaries.
What's sad is that police can have fa weapons but citizens can't legally. I thought the police were servants, not special citizens. I understand they might want them for their job, but that still isn't a reason we have to go through a bunch of bs to exercise our 2a right.

Sorry to hijack your thread sgtmojo, but that really peeves me.

agreed!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the mall....lolz

It's a pretty sad day when a JBT can't tell the difference in a mall and a trailer park ... :tounge2:

(sorry Sgt.Mojo ... I couldn't resist! LOL Maggie is beautiful ... I don't know why the rest of these guys are looking at buildings and clothing and scopes ... when there are all those pretty GUNS to look at ... ) :fallangel

ETA: Norman, yeah, lack of funds has put a real crimp on my style too! :(

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a pretty sad day when a JBT can't tell the difference in a mall and a trailer park ... :tounge2:

(sorry Sgt.Mojo ... I couldn't resist! LOL Maggie is beautiful ... I don't know why the rest of these guys are looking at buildings and clothing and scopes ... when there are all those pretty GUNS to look at ... ) :fallangel

ETA: Norman, yeah, lack of funds has put a real crimp on my style too! :(

Hey, it isn't on the highway or in title 47, leave the man alone! ! =P

and tell me about on crimping the style :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom