Hey diabetics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Help us out ol buddy. Clue us in on how we can sneak by a couple of times. Not askin ya to break the "wife" code.....just tell us how we can get one over on them once ina while.

:rotflmao: I dunno what to tell ya ... about $7-800 worth of sewing machine is doing it for GC ... :P

I guess when I snag that $10K one next year he'll be "in the black" for quite a while ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I dunno what to tell ya ... about $7-800 worth of sewing machine is doing it for GC ... :P

I guess when I snag that $10K one next year he'll be "in the black" for quite a while ...

Yikes. My wife said that bout her big old ring, "oh honey, ur good for years", then it was her pool "oh honey, bla bla bla".....hadda buy whole new pump n filter...."oh honey, bla bla bla".

Then she says, I told ur dumbazz to get rid of that motorcycle, and check your sugar, I found a Wendys cup in the back of ur truck.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes. My wife said that bout her big old ring, "oh honey, ur good for years", then it was her pool "oh honey, bla bla bla".....hadda buy whole new pump n filter...."oh honey, bla bla bla".

Then she says, I told ur dumbazz to get rid of that motorcycle, and check your sugar, I found a Wendys cup in the back of ur truck.

:lmfao: She nags ... :lookaroun errrrrrrr ... she's persistent ... yeah ... persistent ... let's go with persistent ... :D because she loves you! :heart:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can finally eat what ever I want to eat?
No. You can't. You can't eat whatever you want to eat.
Get used to it, fatass.

WORD! I eat fat, therefore I'm fat. Would you tell an alcoholic it's okay to drink non-alcoholic beverages that still taste like alcoholic beverages? How long before he fell offa that wagon. Either change or don't change.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WORD! I eat fat, therefore I'm fat. Would you tell an alcoholic it's okay to drink non-alcoholic beverages that still taste like alcoholic beverages? How long before he fell offa that wagon. Either change or don't change.
You are a SEVERE man, Jack. Do you have garbage bags taped to your windows to keep all that light out?
NOOOO! you . don't! You just rareback and take it! Tell it like it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom