Hey Tulsa....KRMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Tulsa,

I'm listening to 95.5fm...country station on-line as I cruise the internet. This in turn got me thinking about a station I use to listen to ...KRMG-am station.

I think it was the late 80's through the early 90's, I'd listen to this station. I remember a dj named John Ehrly and the one in question was Mark Sherman.

Mark had a talk show if I remember correctly where people would call in and I also remember him saying "Hi" to his girlfriend. He called her Bunny.

So, if you remember KRMG and Mark Sherman.....tell me what happened to him and where he is.

***Later on this week when I have a spare minute, I'll "Google" him and get some more info.

Thanks!!
Cohiba

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John Erling has been off air since 2005. I have an unopened copy of "Tulsa Mountains" with Erling skiing on the back, "ski the Tulsa Mountains" was his running gag from way before my time.

2011-02-17%25252017.29.58.jpg

I think Marc Sherman has been gone since the late 90's. He's still in Tulsa and has a blog.

http://www.marcshermannet.blogspot.com/

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe they moved him to the 9 PM slot and put Dr Laura in his AM slot.
That was back in the mid-90's. Kinda ticked him off I guess.
Never cared for Mark. Kind of a jerk.

John Erling is still around doing radio spots for Wilson BarBQ and other stuff.
Golden voice for hire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom