Hi! My names Leighton, and I'm a Revolverholic!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi! My names Charlie and I'm a Revolverholic. I know this to be true because I've just spent 2 hours trying to post 1 picture of 1 of my revolvers. I hope this works. BTW it's a S&W pre27 3 1/2inch barrell.

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt280_1chas11_100_0085_00.jpg
I rate that a three drools. :drooling::drooling::drooling:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bah, all the GP100 buys happened at times I wasn't on the forum much and I missed out.

Shame, that particular revolver has an enormous amount of sentimental value and I definitely need to get one.

The only wheelies I have currently are Blackhawks in .44 and .41 mag, stainless and blue respectively.

I want a GP100 or 686, and then a blued (very important!) Smith and Wesson .38 special of some sort.

Definitely green with envy OP, very nice collection.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bah, all the GP100 buys happened at times I wasn't on the forum much and I missed out.

Shame, that particular revolver has an enormous amount of sentimental value and I definitely need to get one.

The only wheelies I have currently are Blackhawks in .44 and .41 mag, stainless and blue respectively.

I want a GP100 or 686, and then a blued (very important!) Smith and Wesson .38 special of some sort.

Definitely green with envy OP, very nice collection.

Go over to the GP100 thread and see if you can still get in, I'm sure there's room for one more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom