Hi! My names Leighton, and I'm a Revolverholic!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Autos are still my favorite, but I do have a few revolvers, and they are fun to shoot. And there are just a couple more I need. :D
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v23_hberttmank_revolvers1208.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks, I really like the looks of that gun. I thought this was to help each other with our addiction, not add to it!

Are you sure that is a 3" barrel? It looks a lot shorter in the pic. Whatever it is, it NICE!

Yep, depending on serial number it may be a Lew Horton, or just the regular catalog gun. 624 .44spl 3"bbl.
Here's my 4" and 3". I've had both since 1987, and just love the .44spl cartridge!!!!!
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000031_2.jpg

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I really like the looks of that gun. I thought this was to help each other with our addiction, not add to it!

Are you sure that is a 3" barrel? It looks a lot shorter in the pic. Whatever it is, it NICE!

Ya it's a 3 inch barrell. I always thought they looked shorter than 3" on the N frame revolvers especially on the thin barrelled guns. Adding to our addiction is helping each other out!

I figured out how to take and post pictures yesterday and I think that's addicting to, so maybe 1 more picture of some more of my favorite revolvers.

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt280_1chas11_100_0100.jpg

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NikatKimber, thank you and I do like N frame's.

The one I have been shooting lately is a model 22-4 TR just like the one you have except I went with finger groove grips on mine. It's the only post lock S&W that I have, I just couldn't help myself. It's quickly becoming a favorite, clean classic lines, nice handling. The trigger could be better but I think it will improve with use.

How's the trigger on your's? Did it improve with use?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have more than 200 rounds through mine. I don't shoot 45 much, and haven't really gotten into reloading it for some reason.

My trigger seems pretty decent, but I haven't played with many vintage S&W N frames. My wife's old mdl 10 is better though, by a little.

Are they wood finger groove grips?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't have more than 200 rounds through mine. I don't shoot 45 much, and haven't really gotten into reloading it for some reason.

My trigger seems pretty decent, but I haven't played with many vintage S&W N frames. My wife's old mdl 10 is better though, by a little.

Are they wood finger groove grips?

Bring money on the tenth, I may have something for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom