Hi! My names Leighton, and I'm a Revolverholic!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they wood finger groove grips?

Yes, they aren't factory combats, but they are wood and stamped Able grips. They have pretty radical fringer grooves, coke bottle shape and outlined checkering. I think they match the lines model 22 real well.

I will gladly post another picture when I get some more batteries for my camera, they sure don't last for very long.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn! I feel like a virgin on prom night! :w000t:

awww.filmsy.com_wp_content_uploads_2007_08_porkys.gif

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, thanks, but my 22-4 is .45 acp, unless you accidentally gave me the wrong link. That one is for .45 LC.

That's a really good deal for loaded ammunition, too. ~.55c / rd for Gold Dots. The bullets themselves are half that.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh, thanks, but my 22-4 is .45 acp, unless you accidentally gave me the wrong link. That one is for .45 LC.

That's a really good deal for loaded ammunition, too. ~.55c / rd for Gold Dots. The bullets themselves are half that.

I'm sorry, I thought you had a 45LC. Oh well someone will make out at the swap meet, plus I'll have some blades, and LH holsters.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have some grips at the swap meet too. A set of Diamnond Checkered N Frame S&W magna set, a K frame checkered square butt, a set of Ruger Red Hawk, and maybe some others too. If I get a chance I will get some pics of them together. Here is the N Frame Diamond checkered
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if the Redhawk grips fit the Security Six.

Have to find out. The ones on my wife's S-S the little ferrule stripped in the wood, to get them off I broke them. She likes the wood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom