Hi Point Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heavy,ugly, but they do work. You need to see video on youtube where two guys do torture test on them.

My FIL had a 380 and 9mm, fired everytime. I have never owned one.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin has one, we bagged on him for buying it, but it hasn't misfired/ftf/fte (with the exception of cheap magtech ammo)

They are completely ugly! But I'd buy one before I'd ever buy a Taurus

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From all I've seen they suffer from two issues when it comes to reliability. Sometimes the magazines don't allow them to feed properly and that can be fixed with a slight tweak from a pair of needle nose pliers. And the ramp is coated instead of polished and that can cause feed issues with some ammo (just polish it if you have problems). Along with what everyone else said, they look to be pretty accurate. My only problem with them other than looks is that they are so bulky for a single stack. I'd get one if they were a double stack, heck I will probably end up with one eventually anyway just because they are so cheap.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My dad bought two used ones at a garage sale about 12 years ago, I've got them now, both .40's. Ugly, heavy, not pretty to look at, heavy, ugly, they weight a lot. He shot them some, I let my cousins shoot them when they come to visit. Since I've had them, they've both fired about 500 rounds, ZERO problems.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had 3 come through my past 2 classes. Both had multiple failures, one to the point I loaned her my pistol and said use this or we'll be here all day. Every round, to every other round. I suspect it was a feed problem as well, but two diff models, 2 .380's and a 9, all with problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom