HK p7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts on this gun? I have one in box with extra mag I never take out of the safe. Am I missing out and need to use it or should I sell?
I bought one of the police trade ins years ago. Great trigger on that gun, I lost interest in it and traded it off. Wish I had waited, the prices are crazy on them now.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What, no pics? j/k
Assuming it's blued 9mm, is it M8 or M13 and isn't a PSP?
Regardless, they seem to still appreciate, and I have no idea current value. For me, I always wanted one but wouldn't pay the $700-$800 they cost back then, so doubt I'd pay whatever the going rate is now... maybe $3000+???
And if nickel or .40 cal., even higher.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the late 80’s or early 90’s, my (late) brother gave me a HK P7. Good gun … pointed well and I never had any issues with it going bang. I didn’t mind the mag release on the grip since I was used to the one on my Browning BDA.

I carried it for a year or two before a friend just had to have it.

To me? A good shooter. One might find better carry gun options than a P7. They do have a cool vibe to them.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will try to post a pic this afternoon. I guess I need to research prices if I decide to offer it up.
In lieu of pics, a description (ie; model, PSP or not, etc.) would probably suffice for now.
That, along with caliber, finish and any provenance, ie; police (West German, etc.) or military markings, etc. is probably about all the info I can think of.