Home remodeling project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you use

• High quality carpet

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hardwood of some sort

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear mine just sound like horses galloping up and down the hall! 🤣🤣 Until someone drifting the corner through the bedroom door misjudges and THUNKS into the doorframe! 🫣🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mine play chase in the night and run like lightning into the my bedroom, up on the bed, only hitting 1 landing across it (usually on my nutz) and off the other side and u turn back out the door.
Not a great way to be awakened with 2 10 pound cats landing on my junk.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine play chase in the night and run like lightning into the my bedroom, up on the bed, only hitting 1 landing across it (usually on my nutz) and off the other side and u turn back out the door.
See, I like cats, but I can’t put up with that. The types who are psycho at night get booted outside to barn cat duty lol. A good indoor cat must have an appropriate disposition.

Bad litter box manners is another offense that warrants being kicked outside

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, I like cats, but I can’t put up with that. The types who are psycho at night get booted outside to barn cat duty lol. A good indoor cat must have an appropriate disposition.

Bad litter box manners is another offense that warrants being kicked outside
These 2 knuckleheads are young still and they do grow out of different phases. But, I have been known to get out of bed and shut them out of the bedroom. There food, water fountain abd litter box is in the other part of the house. When they run out of gas, they are little sweethearts in my bed and they do respect my space.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And THIS is why Grumpy and I switched sides of the bed. Now everybody climbs all over me (cats AND the dogs lol). Hell, I don't care. I slept with a 4 year old, a 1 year old and a newborn in a twin bed for almost a year. AND I had had a c-section with my last one. It ain't gonna kill ya if somebody touches ya in the middle of the night, for Chrissakes ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom