Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably because of no registration
Guns aren't registered.

I used to peruse Armslist, but when it became pay to play, it took the savings out of it. I see some deals here and there on this site and if I catch them early enough, Ill jump on them quick. I've got my eye on one here, but he's a little high IMO. I'll wait it out, make an offer. The worst they can say is no.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably because of no registration
I actually payed a couple more bucks for a gun at a gun show because it was in identical condition to the one on the next table, but it was a private sale, the other guy was a FFL. But since then I've filled out enough 4473's to heat a small house for a couple of weeks, so if there is a list, I'm definitely on it.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought and sold several guns through armslist 10-15 years ago. As soon as it got more mainstream and started forcing you to pay for an account I stopped. Don’t even lurk there anymore. I just don’t care.

I search the classifieds here regularly and have bought and sold quite a bit. I’ve bought a truck, a boat, multiple guns… sold multiple guns, sold a smoker, etc. I enjoy the classifieds here no doubt. But if there’s ever a specific gun I’m really wanting I normally just seek it out via a local FFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom