Hornady #45 shell plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a #1 shell plate, but I am having issues with ejection and casings tipping a little at station 1. I have an ez-ject model, from what I have read the #1 shell plate works better with 45 acp in the older model LNL AP presses with the ejector wire. I am hoping that a #45 shell plate will fix the issues I am having. I have only loaded about 200 rounds with it so far and most of them I had to manually eject and I am currently using casings that are already deprimed and sized.

Hoss

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just tried out the #45 shell plate. I made a big difference, it actually works like its supposed to now. I haven't had any issues with station #1 or with it ejecting.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just tried out the #45 shell plate. I made a big difference, it actually works like its supposed to now. I haven't had any issues with station #1 or with it ejecting.

I'm glad you got your press figured out.

I have a #1 shell plate, but I am having issues with ejection and casings tipping a little at station 1. I have an ez-ject model, from what I have read the #1 shell plate works better with 45 acp in the older model LNL AP presses with the ejector wire. I am hoping that a #45 shell plate will fix the issues I am having. I have only loaded about 200 rounds with it so far and most of them I had to manually eject and I am currently using casings that are already deprimed and sized.

Mine has the ejector wire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom