How bad is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... GC just came back inside and informed me he was gonna drive MY pick-up to work tonight instead of his patrol car ... :uhh::cry3:

So ... apparently (at least on our little side street) the drifts are pretty bad. I'll take his word for it ... I ain't going out in this stuff. :P

Oh ... and OHP cancelled everybody's days' off. From what I can gather it is not so much the snow as it is the wind and drifting, along with the cold, that's creating problems ...

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well ... GC just came back inside and informed me he was gonna drive MY pick-up to work tonight instead of his patrol car ... :uhh::cry3:

So what happens if he wrecks your truck? Does the state of OK reimburse you for another one? If I wuz you I'd tell him to take the taxpayer funded ride and leave your truck alone. And threaten to cut him off if he insists on taking your truck. And if he does, then carry through with the threat. You can come see me for your needs. :D

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I picked a hell of a time for my first day back on patrol. Over a month on the desk, and KABLOOY. Now I get to deal with all the idiots who think they can drive in this stuff and can't. Oh, by the way Doc released me to go back on patrol. YAY! guess I should have daid that first, huh?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what happens if he wrecks your truck? Does the state of OK reimburse you for another one? If I wuz you I'd tell him to take the taxpayer funded ride and leave your truck alone. And threaten to cut him off if he insists on taking your truck. And if he does, then carry through with the threat. You can come see me for your needs. :D

:spitlaugh LOL ... he has taken the 4Runner before when it was obvious the patrol car was not gonna get him there and back but not MY truck ... I love my little truck. My feelers are gonna be hurt if it gets banged up. :cry3: But I trust him. How much trouble can he get into between here and the mansion?? :police2:

But ... he's my retirement fund so I kinda gotta be nice to him! :teehee:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I picked a hell of a time for my first day back on patrol. Over a month on the desk, and KABLOOY. Now I get to deal with all the idiots who think they can drive in this stuff and can't. Oh, by the way Doc released me to go back on patrol. YAY! guess I should have daid that first, huh?

:oops3: Timing is everything, huh?? :respect:

You be careful out there ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom