How 'bout a hot cup of Joe...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here...
View attachment 399612
and no, I don't know where this is or I'd be living nextdoor! :drooling: :drooling::drooling:

giphy.gif

Birdseed

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I am a coffee snob, I really don’t like weak and tasteless coffee. I do like hot Krispy Kreme donuts, you could 6 of the dang things in a heart beat, not good for old fat diabetics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my drillers liked coffee so strong no one else would drink it so as a compromise he made “normal” coffee then put some Folgers Crystals in it to tighten it up.
The crew was busy one day and the pot ran dry. New guy always makes the coffee right? The new guy came to him and said “I can’t find any coffee.”
He told the new guy “ there’s some in my locker.”
New guy “ how much do I put in ?”
“Fill it to the ring around the basket .” This is a 40 cup peculator.
In goes the entire 16oz jar.

No one could drink it.

Ahhh. Morning tour rig coffee.
When I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks, I worked the 12 hour night shift for a couple of years.
There was a huge 100 cup coffee machine in the dayroom for all the office workers, and visitors. By 6pm when I showed up what was left was so burned that one could smell it in the lobby, so my first order of business was to shut that coffee pot down and get out a 12 cup that the night shift guys used so we could keep fresh coffee brewing. About 10pm or so I'd go back into the dayroom and smell that 100 cup back on again. Finally had a guy come from the other side and said he preferred the old coffee to new coffee as it was stronger. Couldn't stand the smell of that crap.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth Ks, I worked the 12 hour night shift for a couple of years.
There was a huge 100 cup coffee machine in the dayroom for all the office workers, and visitors. By 6pm when I showed up what was left was so burned that one could smell it in the lobby, so my first order of business was to shut that coffee pot down and get out a 12 cup that the night shift guys used so we could keep fresh coffee brewing. About 10pm or so I'd go back into the dayroom and smell that 100 cup back on again. Finally had a guy come from the other side and said he preferred the old coffee to new coffee as it was stronger. Couldn't stand the smell of that crap.

Sludge...I've drank it.

263714-clint-e-eew.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom