How many of you guys smoke pot regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried it but it made my neck hurt.. never got a buzz.
Friends tried about 3 times to get me high on good stuff, but i got nothing from it..
Probably all in your head.

I had a party once with NON alcoholic beer but did not tell anyone it was NON. but after 3 i would say 80% of the people were buzzed .. girls were the most buzzed some were actually stumbling on the 5th one.
Some of the guys said the beer was sucky and they did not have any buzz even after 4.. i told them and broke out the real stuff for them...All of us were just of the drinking age...Fun test!

Wife is allergic to pot.. anyone smoking it nearby and she breaks out in hives like poison ivy, my first son is the same way.
Will make him break out and throw up.

My friends that smoke it are a bit slow in the mechanical thinking department..And other departments. one can't keep his mouth shut.. never obeys the man rules...Don't hang with him much.

Years ago I asked one friend why he smokes it ,,
He said: MY house is crap my yard and cars are all crap and i do not have the time or money to fix it all and it pisses me off...But when i smoke some weed i no longer am pissed off because i don't care about it when i am high.

He has moved off to Texas and i purchased 4 of his vehicles.
I do not use any tobacco and same goes for the wife. She smoked cigs for many years though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom