How many of you guys smoke pot regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support the legalization but I don't use it. I would love to see it available medically in oral form though, the current treatment for pain involves drugs far, far harder on the body and potentially deadly.

I know people who became heavy "pot heads" that fit the stereotype but what nobody talks about is they were all pretty much the same kind of people before becoming "stoners". I also know people who are white collar professional types who do it so I believe whether or not you end up like Cheech and Chong depends more on your personality to begin with than the pot use. I've also known far more people who would qualify as being a stereotypical "pot head" that don't touch the stuff and drink beer instead.

Absolutely - great post.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Realize this is a pot thread, but have always been curious about peyote.

Edit: Has anyone "heard" how it compares to reefer?

I just now saw these little cactuses for sale on Amazon.com, I thought they were illegal. You can also get 50 seeds for $8.99 on Amazon. Aren't these illegal? Or is it just the finished product that is. I mean, Amazon.com has them for sale, I'm not shitting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom