How many of you guys smoke pot regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support the legalization but I don't use it. I would love to see it available medically in oral form though, the current treatment for pain involves drugs far, far harder on the body and potentially deadly.

I know people who became heavy "pot heads" that fit the stereotype but what nobody talks about is they were all pretty much the same kind of people before becoming "stoners". I also know people who are white collar professional types who do it so I believe whether or not you end up like Cheech and Chong depends more on your personality to begin with than the pot use. I've also known far more people who would qualify as being a stereotypical "pot head" that don't touch the stuff and drink beer instead.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except you've pretty much got to be under the influence to fail a test for alcohol.

You can be two weeks (or in rare cases, up to 30 days) after toking, and you'll still fail a test. Many commonly used products can also cause false positives (such as hospital baby soaps triggering investigations on mothers by child welfare services).

Very true. What was caught at our plant were those that went out for lunch, and "had a few", and the guy that brought vodka in his thermos.

A person can coke up on Friday and be tested clean on Monday. All depends on the drug of choice.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not been anywhere near any since Carter was president. But, I do think that the drug laws in this country do need to be reexamined, because the drug war has largely been a failure. It seems to me that in the long run it has created more problems than it has solved. If the government wants to ruin something all they have to do is legalize it and regulate it.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not even when I was in Amsterdam. Seriously.

That being said, I'm all for the legalization of it. And if it were legal here and I had the land, I'd be at least a little interested in becoming a farmer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom