How old do you think you’ll live to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9139.png

IMG_9141.jpeg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my mom died at 46 of congestive heart failure, my uncle Alan died in the Rogers county jail at 43, and my uncle Richard passed at 54. He had sleep apnea, quit breathing and went into cardiac arrest and died in his sleep. My grandma passed away at 65 from west Nile virus and pneumonia. So, yeah I don't have high hopes to live to be a ripe old age. Not trying to be Debbie downer, just being honest.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the funniest response. 🤣😂😆
But waking up feeling those things might be the worst. 😖😣😵

Was awakened EARLY, one morning, in college. We had gone to a party, drinking heavily. "D'uh" sometime during the night, room mate fell out of his bed and rolled under. He woke up and sat up quickly. (unsuccessful) creased his forehead on bed frame. In his hungover, barely awake, stupor, stars circling; he decided he had been buried and was screaming, like a 4yo girl.

Must have been traumatic, he didn't drink for a whole week.

I do believe, people do spend time thinking about their mortality. Some are obsessive about it.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's lots of days I wish I had went out in the middle east 20 years ago, made my parents $200k richer...as far as lineage, my grandparents made it to 60, 77, 86 and 93, so all over the chart really. My dad is 74 now and mom is 65, no major health issues like cancer, heart attacks, etc. I'll probably live longer than I need to, depending on who you ask 🤣
My last birthday had an 8 and an 0 in it, so I guess I will make it that far.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not very long if kh wins, probably die in a re education

Not very long if kh wins, probably die in a re education camp.
Not very long if kh wins, probably die in a re education camp.
LOL. No, if Kamamala wins: all those unregistered as Democrats will be rounded up and held in Political Prison Camps. During the initial interrogation/evaluation (which may include torture), an A.I. Program will review every possible record accumulated during your entire life for politically incorrect statements; everything you’ve ever read will be assessed to determine your probable political ideology, sentiments, or exposure to subversive ideas; and (worst of all) the fact alone that you subscribed to the okshooters forum. Next, you will immediately be judged by the A.I. Program (along with the rest of us) to be dangerous and unsalvageable, and you’ll be forced into a cattle car by angry women with bayoneted Kalashnikov Rifles and vicious lap dogs biting your ankles for a short ride to the nearest fertilizer plant…..

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most people have missed the memo that life expectancy has actually been declining not increasing, the number was at its highest in 2019 with 79 years . its Currently at 76 years . But honestly I do not care about that as I only want to live as long as I have quality of life and can do what I want to do.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL.
No, if Kamamala wins: all those unregistered as Democrats will be rounded up and held in Political Prisoner Camps. During your initial interrogation/evaluation (which may include torture), an A.I. Program will review every possible record accumulated during your entire life for politically incorrect statements; everything you’ve ever read will be assessed to determine your probable political ideology, political sentiments, and/or exposure to subversive ideas; and (worst of all), the fact that you subscribed to the okshooters forum alone, will be considered as undeniable evidence of guilt. You’ll be judged by the A.I. Program (as will the rest of us) to be dangerous and unsalvageable, and immediately forced into a cattle car by angry women with bayoneted Kalashnikov Rifles, as vicious lap dogs bite at your ankles, for a short ride to the nearest fertilizer plant…..

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most people have missed the memo that life expectancy has actually been declining not increasing, the number was at its highest in 2019 with 79 years . its Currently at 76 years . But honestly I do not care about that as I only want to live as long as I have quality of life and can do what I want to do.

Of course life expectancy has gone down, Gates, the great humanitarian, that wants 30% population reduction, released a biohazard on the World, followed by a fake vaccine and multiple "improved" jabs that are killing those that blindly followed the Fauci lies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom