How stupid can the people of California be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possible reply? The Chinese government had a solution for the addicted and that was to raid the "opium dens" drag the offenders out into the front yard and put a bullet through the back of their head. Over and done.
They should do Pedo Jr, but his blackmail potential to Daddy Pedo is worth more to them.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a number of good folks from CA however the vast majority are complete fools, idiots, morons, nincompoops…..you catch my drift. If that wasn’t the case then the POS in their Governor’s Mansion would have been kicked out. C’mon, they re-elected Jerry Brown and need I remind you about Gray Davis who set their economy back decades. I’d love for them to pull their heads out but I fear they will have to implode from their own stupidity before they’ll be willing to change. About time for the Lord to go Old Testament on them.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
There are a number of good folks from CA however the vast majority are complete fools, idiots, morons, nincompoops…..you catch my drift. If that wasn’t the case then the POS in their Governor’s Mansion would have been kicked out. C’mon, they re-elected Jerry Brown and need I remind you about Gray Davis who set their economy back decades. I’d love for them to pull their heads out but I fear they will have to implode from their own stupidity before they’ll be willing to change. About time for the Lord to go Old Testament on them.
The funny thing was that, for California, Jerry Brown was a moderate.

California sends mail in ballots to everyone whether you request it or not. Elections are totally rigged for dems. The population is indoctrinated and marinated in diversity, inclusion. LGBT, etc. In San Fran, Santa Cruz, big cities, beach towns, mountain towns the fruits and nuts freely multiply. Signs for defund the police, black lives matter, justice for (insert name), etc. Masks for everyone and there is Newsome dining without. The hypocrisy of Newsome and others is never called out. Background checks for ammo, handgun roster for only "safe" handguns, 10 round mag limits, 1 firearm per month purchase limit... Go into the elementary school classroom and you will see one photo of one president and it is not Washington. My kid had a classmate that at age 8 was informing others that she was a lesbian. I know my union, CCPOA, went all in on the dems every election because that is who handed out the money/perks. There is no end to the stupidity in California.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"How Stupid Can The People in California Be"

I'll just say this, as soon as you've seen what you thought could be the dumbest thing you've ever seen or heard of, they'll prove you wrong by doing something even dumber.
You mean like this in Hollister, CA?

7A07705A-8340-4CA6-8639-9B674EA7C4C8.jpeg

Supposed to be something called “traffic calming”. You see anything calming about that? :confused:

Latest posts

Top Bottom