How to field strip a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I'm sure we could find a video that could get your blood pumping just the same. At least you are a good sport that can give just as much as you take.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I'm sure we could find a video that could get your blood pumping just the same. At least you are a good sport that can give just as much as you take.

:woot: Ohhhh ... links??????????? :bighug:

What's not to be a good sport about?? I've never understood why some folks run around with a corn cob up their butts ... You'd think that would get old after a while, but some folks sure seem to enjoy being killjoys ... Not me ... Life is miserable enough with out going out of your way to make it worse on purpose. :rolleyes2

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't have a Snowboard but I know how to wax one...... I also recommend watching the "ceiling fan install" vid at least once for every fan you have in the house.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, that outfit doesn't do anything for me. Too frilly and lacy, and a garter and stockings are, IMHO, visual clutter. Plus, it makes me think of a R-rated version of the Queen of Hearts on a playing card - all she needs is the bonnet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom