How To Make Super Accurate Rifle Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to lie. I skipped ahead on the first video to about 2:05 where he asks and then answers his own question: "Is handloaded ammunition more accurate than factory ammunition?...Not necessarily".

Tells me all I need to know about this guy.

I've yet to ever have a rifle where I can't outshoot factory "match" ammunition with a handload. Ever.

How do you begin a video series by insinuating that you might not necessarily teach someone how to make ammunition better than a factory round? Even worse; title that series "How to make super accurate rifle ammo." 😄

I'm probably taking him out of context a bit, but c'mon man.

I've watched a few of his other ramblings about gun stuff before, and never heard anything dangerous at least. Perhaps he can help someone who is new into reloading with this series. Someone else will have to give us the Cliffs Notes though.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to lie. I skipped ahead on the first video to about 2:05 where he asks and then answers his own question: "Is handloaded ammunition more accurate than factory ammunition?...Not necessarily".

Tells me all I need to know about this guy.

I've yet to ever have a rifle where I can't outshoot factory "match" ammunition with a handload. Ever.

How do you begin a video series by insinuating that you might not necessarily teach someone how to make ammunition better than a factory round? Even worse; title that series "How to make super accurate rifle ammo." 😄

I'm probably taking him out of context a bit, but c'mon man.

I've watched a few of his other ramblings about gun stuff before, and never heard anything dangerous at least. Perhaps he can help someone who is new into reloading with this series. Someone else will have to give us the Cliffs Notes though.
Depends on the quality of factory ammo and if the gun likes it. Same way that not all handloaded stuff is going to be good. If you could just slap together anything there would be no load development process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom