How To Make Super Accurate Rifle Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did some primitive reloading during a brass fail test. Almost 8 years ago.
Mixed cases and Not trimmed every time and No annealing and just hand brushed.
No scale used just a 454 Casull case i pinched down to hold 41.5 ish gr of powder if I trickled powder into it.
Some really good groups if you read it all.

.308 Winchester More brass testing

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He seems very knowledgeable. I skipped through different parts of each video after watching the first minute. It was a struggle. Hey whats this I hear about the 257 Roberts.

I don't think he's an idiot by any means. He's antiquated, but seems to have a lot of experience. He can definitely put you to sleep though.

Only thing better than the .257 Bob is the .257 Better Bob 😉.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I came off as a bit of a dick, but that's because I'm a bit of a dick.

There are quite a few competitive shooters who share their reloading techniques. My attempt at a polite suggestion would be to surf through some of Keith Glasscock's 'Winning in the Wind' reloading videos. Erik Cortina has also interviewed multiple benchrest HOF guys, and they sprinkle the interviews with some fantastic information...Jack Neary is one who is recorded in several series sharing fantastic bits of information.

Aside from that, Johnny's Reloading Bench is relatively entertaining, and Bolt Action Reloading does a lot of good comparison tests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom