How to see SOLD items on Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a way to narrow down the "COMPLETED ITEMS" search to ones that actually SOLD?
For 20 pages of completed items, you get TONS of overpriced stuff thats repeatedly relisted and goes unsold. I'm trying to help price out a collection and it would be nice to see what stuff actually sells for.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago that was an option which really helped me to determine the true market value of items I was looking for. That has since changed and I have not figured out how to see past sold items other than what I purchased. Currently, I filter out reserved items and sort by lowest bid price. I watch an item or two get sold in order to get an idea of the current market value. By the way, there are good buys that can be had right now on GB. I’ve seen some original model, new, M&P 45s sell for $335.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the reorganization of the site, you could search for Sold items. Now, I’m not sure, but I sort the completed auctions by descending number of bids. It doesn’t weed out the auctions that expired without bids, but at least the top of the list shows auctions where bids were actually placed.

ETA: pretty much what OKCHunter said ;)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the reorganization of the site, you could search for Sold items. Now, I’m not sure, but I sort the completed auctions by descending number of bids. It doesn’t weed out the auctions that expired without bids, but at least the top of the list shows auctions where bids were actually placed.

ETA: pretty much what OKCHunter said ;)

Same here....

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After getting my search to come up for completed items I'll sort by the number of bids, click the "Bids" heading twice and it'll go from most bids to least. It isn't foolproof since a lot of auctions have reserve prices that aren't met, but doing this manages to drop the no-bid-relist chaff to the bottom of the search results.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a some sellers that start the auctions at $0.01 which allows the market to drive the price. But, I've thought several times that some bidding was done by a proxy bidder of the seller to get the price to the "must have" level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom