Hunter harassment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHY did these hunters set up their blind precisely on trhe property line? I agree that is legal, but if that is the case, the land owner also has a legal right to do anything he chooses on his property, right? They intended to harass him first, by their actions, and I for one would return the favor, and I really don't care what you think, ASSHAT!

I agree with you, @old John Setting up right on a property line is not only cowardly but DANGEROUS.

Last edited:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHY did these hunters set up their blind precisely on trhe property line? I agree that is legal, but if that is the case, the land owner also has a legal right to do anything he chooses on his property, right? They intended to harass him first, by their actions, and I for one would return the favor, and I really don't care what you think, ASSHAT!
I know you are but what am I? 🤣🤣🤣

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long has it been since you KISSED A FAT MANS ASS? Why am I the land owner,while you are the trespasser, if I am so ignorant?
Well, your dates clearly go differently than mine. I have to say that hasn’t happened up to this point, But I do have a policy of be willing to try anything three times. 😘

The second question just proves your ignorance since you clearly don’t know what a trespasser is.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard of tresspassers being shot, and found face down in the river!
Well, that’s murder. Are you suggesting that the proper way to deal with people hunting next to but not on your property is murder? That’s one way to make sure you no longer have any property for others to hunt near.

Latest posts

Top Bottom