Hunting Set Ups This Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a picture of my setup, so I'm using one I found on the internet of the same bow. :-)
This bow season I'm using a Samick Sage 62" with 50# draw @ 28". No rest, no sights, no stabilizers, nada. McAlester wants me to be as traditional as possible and it's a steep learning curve for me. I'm getting better with it though, although I'm really hoping to be able to get the deer in really close to me. :-)

View attachment 49738

I'm running the same except I have string silencers and a quiver....gotta have some sort of luxury, lol. Although I am shooting a #40.

Ks7mdQBf61ibiaOprVxMw14o58PgOGx7-sZ2FejgWlY=w913-h677-no

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a new bow.. Mission Hype. Not crazy fast, (310) but smooth, quiet, light, and a good feeling grip, which seems to be hard to find these days. basic truglo sight, whisker biscuit, and Gold tips as always..

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbow broke for the third time so i'm going back to compounds, bad shoulder be damned. Ordered this up from Ebay, already had some of it

$_57.jpg

PSE Stinger X 29/60, black
Sword Apex Hunter 4 .19 pins, going to add a 5th .10 pin for 80 yard practice
NAP Apache rest
Truglo Carbon Pro 8" stab
Carbon Express Mayhem Hunter arrows
NAP Bloodrunner 3 blade broadheads

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the UPS man delivered my new toy last week and I already got it put together and sighted in to my likings. Its a TenPoint Vapor. I won't be able to get out with it until the 24th however! I did purchase a different quiver for this thing. I am not found of the little 3 arrow quivers that TenPoint gives you with these bows. Got a nicer 5 arrow Octane quiver. Nothing horribly expensive, but better than the one they give you.

www.hunt101.com_data_500_bow38.JPG

www.hunt101.com_data_500_bow212.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom