I am ready for a vacation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto ... every single time we have tried to schedule some kind of vacation (something more than a couple of days) OHP has, in their infinite wisdom, decided right before we were supposed to leave that GC needed to stay ... I think the very SECOND he drops off that patrol car and those uniforms we are gonna take a taxi to the airport and GO SOMEWHERE ... ANYWHERE ... and not come home until we run out of money ... :woot:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the idea of a vacation but I may be too much of a workaholic, I'd probably have trouble figuring out what to do, after a day, or two

Wait until you retire.....you master the art of making a 15 minute project an all day affair. And if it involves really manual labor, such as opening 8 bags of filter sand.....you Stretch it into 2 days.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha!! I used to say I wanted to grow up and move to the Islands, live in a grass hut on the beach and smoke herbals all day ... :rubhands: As long as I'm with the Old JBT that probably isn't gonna happen but a girl has to hold onto her dreams ... :heart: :fallangel :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom