I bet that hurt ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does it matter where you got shot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... GC is watching this movie and some guy gets shot in the foot ... GC says "Man, I bet that hurt!" :preocc: Well ... being the loving, submissive wife I am I say "I'm gonna just take a wild guess and say that getting shot anywhere is really not gonna do much to brighten my day." :fallangel:tounge2: He says, "Yeah, but you've got all those little bones in your foot." :scratch:

And now ... there is an incoming poll ... :contract: :rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You made this multiple choice...you should not have made this multiple choice.

:rollingla It's only multiple choice because there are apparently some folks out there (:lookaroun GC ...) who think that being shot produces a varying amount of pain based on where said shot is incurred ... :D I personally, do not believe it is a matter of where ... Well ... Unless it's a brain stem shot. In which case I don't think you are gonna know what hit ya! :wink2: Still ... I wonder if it smarts for that split second the bullet is tearing through your neck ... :scratch:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same as GC on this one, hands/feet where there's a large accumulation of nerves that there to specifically help us detect, pressure, pain, temp, etc would hurt worse.................but maybe I'm wrong, hope to never find out! I'm also thinking if it's in a location you can't see, it won't hurt as bad, like in the a$$, the "million dollar wound".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same as GC on this one, hands/feet where there's a large accumulation of nerves that there to specifically help us detect, pressure, pain, temp, etc would hurt worse.................but maybe I'm wrong, hope to never find out! I'm also thinking if it's in a location you can't see, it won't hurt as bad, like in the a$$, the "million dollar wound".

I'm not volunteering to be a test subject! :D Ohhhh ... I didn't think about getting shot from behind ... LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over 25% of the bones in the human body are in your feet.

I know ... I still think a gut wound is gonna hurt worse ... But like I told Okie4570 I'm not really game to find out ... My opinions are solely subjective ... :D Man I wish redneck1861 was still here. He could give us some firstHAND information ... :rollingla

COBrien

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the time you get shot, I don't think it matters where -- it's gonna hurt like a sumbeach.

Afterwards, a bullet hole to the foot could prove to be life-changing and a source of chronic pain (for the aforementioned reasons, i.e., bones and nerves). Whether or not you're able to walk is another story...

Latest posts

Top Bottom