I caved today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice Windham - I have one but the lower is forged aluminum. Last year took it to Mike Seeklanders class & performed flawlessly.

Very nice! I do believe this is one of the lower end ones. But I've heard great things about them! So I think it should be okay!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the rail one solid piece thats been machined into the receiver? I think a friend of mine had a bushmaster carbon15 a while back and it seems like the top rail was screwed on to the receiver. one of the screws in the receiver had stripped out and the rail would not tighten. I think he sold it pretty soon after that. If that one is the same way, just be careful not to over tighten anything.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the rail one solid piece thats been machined into the receiver? I think a friend of mine had a bushmaster carbon15 a while back and it seems like the top rail was screwed on to the receiver. one of the screws in the receiver had stripped out and the rail would not tighten. I think he sold it pretty soon after that. If that one is the same way, just be careful not to over tighten anything.

Yes you are correct! One solid rail!

Latest posts

Top Bottom