I don't know what to say.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That story was hilarious. It reminded me of a story my best friend told me about taking a girl out on a date in HS. He treated her to dinner at a nice restaurant, but as they were leaving, he suddenly realized he had to pass gas - badly. He hit on an idea, and proceeded to open the truck's door for his date and let her get in. Shutting the door, he passed in front of the truck and really let 'er rip - only to cr@p in his pants. Literally. He stopped short, a look of shock on his face and a load weighing down his undies, while his date watched unawares through the windshield. Finally he minced his way back to her door, opened it and told her he'd forgotten to tip the waiter, and went back inside straight to the restroom. He threw away his undies, cleaned up, and left with his date none the wiser. I died laughing when he first told me the story, and it still makes me chuckle.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting at my Drs office not long ago and was at the end of one side where my Dr's door was and I had to let one go so I looked and didnt see anybody on the other side and the window was closed where the receptionist was so I let one go. A few minutes later a door opened at the other end and called out a name and a woman stood up from behind a plant where I couldnt see her and went in. Ooops. I saw her again down the outside hallway to another area where they draw blood and she wouldnt even look at me in the waiting area.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome!

My wife and I broke the fart barrier way too early. We were on a road trip to Yellowstone from OKC with a Biology class at OCCC. We were both Bio majors at UCO and happened to hear about the trip at different times since a Bio professor at UCO was the head of the dept. at OCCC. When I walked into the class at OCCC, I recognized her from a Human Phys lab at UCO so I sat next to her. We ended up riding together in the mini charter bus that we drove up there in 2 12hr stents. Needless to say, you have to squeak a few out when you're trapped in a car for that long. We both tried to do it while the other was sleeping, but it didn't always work. I'm all bark and no bite, so I could get away with a lot. When I fart, the neighbors might hear it, but the person on the couch next to me is safe...most of the time anyway. My wife is the opposite. She'll peel paint and you never hear it coming. This worked out for her because I assumed it was the two pot heads behind us when it was really bad. She was able to keep this up until we were on the way home, the morning after a few beers and a hearty dinner. She looked up, with panic painted across her face, and quietly shrieked, "Oh dear God, hold your breath!"
"What?" I asked, confused.
Then it hit me. I choked out a "Holy ****" as I pulled my shirt over my nose. We both got a good laugh out of it when the fumes cleared and, luckily, she had enough going for her that I could look past whatever is dead inside her. She got bonus points for owning it like a champ too. She's also kind enough to leave the room or roll the windows down when she's clearing herself out.

Farts are always funny...always.

Latest posts

Top Bottom