I finally shot a glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He would've shot the 1911, but it FTF'd.

This^^^^^^^^^^I'd never own another one. Most unreliable and unsafe handgun out there. When I pull my weapon outta the holster all I wanna do is pull the trigger so it goes bang. I don't wanna have to jack around with a safety. Ima guessing only a revolver shooter understands how frusturating a 1911 can be. Cocked and locked, eh? I personally know 5 former 1911 shooters that have shot themselves in the butt, lower leg and foot with those things.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They really do suck. I am embarrassed every time i unholster mine, or admit to carrying one. I even cry a little when i have to shoot it. At least i dont vomit when i look at it like i do when i see a cz, springfield, ruger, beretta, colt, hi point, sig, kimber...

He'll yeah son. Gotta look the part!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They really do suck. I am embarrassed every time i unholster mine, or admit to carrying one. I even cry a little when i have to shoot it. At least i dont vomit when i look at it like i do when i see a cz, springfield, ruger, beretta, colt, hi point, sig, kimber...
Must lose your lunch often then...probably got pills for that, you know.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I never could tell any difference between a Glock and a Hi-point, except the Hi-Point points better.

That's how we identify the difference between enthusiasts and talented shooters lol

Yep.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must lose your lunch often then...probably got pills for that, you know.

Its true. I am not even allowed in some gun stores because of it. Just look at the floor at H and H around the pistol cases the next time you are there. notice the carpet stains around every case except the ones with Glocks in them. I have to go in disguise and keep my eyes toward the floor when i go now for reloading supplies. Of course now they will be on to me, so i guess i will need to change my pattern.

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a p.o.s! Holy crap. It was like askin the head cheerleader to the prom and fondlin her to figure out she was looser than a 3/4 nut hanging on a 5/8ths bolt. What's with those sights? Can get better paint from Walmart.

What does your silly excuse of a child's penis and some cheerleader you wanted to bang have to do with Glocks ?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I tried to sell my Glock 23C prior to moving to Colorado. I wanted to sell it and another to help finance the purchase of a new lens for my D700 camera. Sadly, no one wanted to by the "kit," so I got to bring it with me.

But, although the 23C is a 40 caliber and the caliber was the only reason for selling that one, I've been pretty darn accurate with mine. Also, I "really" didn't want to sell it all that bad.

Maybe us "older guys" have better ways with fine machinery. Maybe you should stick with the "loose ladies."

Latest posts

Top Bottom