I finally shot a glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does your silly excuse of a child's penis and some cheerleader you wanted to bang have to do with Glocks ?

Don't you know? All the libs relate guns to....

Anyway, I know what ya mean about the Glock. I shot 1911s and CZs until late last year, when I aquired a Glock. Bulky, ugly, totally different than anything I'd owned. Went off every time, accurately. Bought my second one last week.

As for the cheerleader, maybe you should try another avenue of approach.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a study that suggested that men that own Glock handguns are more likely to suffer from Tiny Dick Syndrome than those who do not own Glock handguns. That helped me understand why I can't get on the Glock bandwagon.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read a study that suggested that men that own Glock handguns are more likely to suffer from Tiny Dick Syndrome than those who do not own Glock handguns. That helped me understand why I can't get on the Glock bandwagon.

Ya, me too. 1911s for fun, S&W 640 for business. No bandwagons for me.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite a trigger pull that's more like a dried out carrot stick than a mechanical actuator and a bit less 25 yd accuracy than my tighter/ CNC milled 1911s, Glocks are useful and durable pistols. Wish I had a G21 back when I was mucking through mangrove shorelines and other such pleasant environments. My favorite issued 1911A1 would turn brown/orange with salt water and sweat. Required constant scrubbing and oiling, then more wiping & re-oiling to get all the grit out. A never ending process.
For the CC thing, you can squeeze a G19/23 or 36 into about the same space as a lightweight Officers 1911 pattern pistol, for about half the price. Sweat all summer on it, get Cheetos crumbs and OnCue hotdog bits on it and it'll still go boom when you tug on the carrot stick.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite a trigger pull that's more like a dried out carrot stick than a mechanical actuator and a bit less 25 yd accuracy than my tighter/ CNC milled 1911s, Glocks are useful and durable pistols. Wish I had a G21 back when I was mucking through mangrove shorelines and other such pleasant environments. My favorite issued 1911A1 would turn brown/orange with salt water and sweat. Required constant scrubbing and oiling, then more wiping & re-oiling to get all the grit out. A never ending process.
For the CC thing, you can squeeze a G19/23 or 36 into about the same space as a lightweight Officers 1911 pattern pistol, for about half the price. Sweat all summer on it, get Cheetos crumbs and OnCue hotdog bits on it and it'll still go boom when you tug on the carrot stick.

A 25-cent trigger job fixes all kinds of 'issues' ...

Anybody who wants rid of their glocks just needs to let me know what their favorite cookie is ... :naughty: I'm all about negotiatin' ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom