I give up. I just joined the NWO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this is a repost/copy from what web site?

Dr. Mercola

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
This started with a argument I had with a friend who said nazis used it in concentration camps and the soviets in the gulags, I have not found any document or respected source that says this. So I ran across the Harvard study and have downloaded it and will read the rest tomorrow. On my original post I had my tongue firmly in my cheek referring to red dogs reference.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ridiculous arguments against vaccines have zero basis and you can thank that kind of stupidity for the current rise in sickness and deaths of children from diseases like measles, mumps, whooping cough and chicken pox to name a few.

Depends on the vaccine. Some are very beneficial, some aren't necessary. And you can also thank the stupidity of an open border for the rise in some diseases that were nearly wiped out a few decades ago. Tuberculosis is one.

And for the record, my dentist is against fluoridated water.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soap made from rendered victims, that's what was in the schoolbooks, early 80s. So much has been sensationalized about the Nazis, seems they did everything from making meth to practicing voodoo. It was insinuated that Hitler was a homosexual, until homosexuality became accepted. Next up, Hitler was a womanizer. Current programs claim he had his neice urinate on him.
No doubt about the brutality of the Nazis, but so much of the crap on TV about that period is blown up just like reality shows.
The older history shows from the 60s and 70s where they interview vets from both sides probably give a better objective view.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Human skin lampshades, soap made from people, catching Jewish babies on bayonets, and on and on.

***Ted beat me to it.

Funny thing, too - the Huns were accused of catching babies on bayonets as nurses pitched them out of hospital windows to save? them. In WWI....and WWII.....I think you'd have a hard time finding a nurse that would pitch a baby out a window.....

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fluoride exists naturally in water sources and is derived from fluorine, the thirteenth most common element in the Earth's crust. It is well known that fluoride helps prevent and even reverse the early stages of tooth decay.

See how it naturally occurs in water???

I totally understand now!!

Thank you SO much for helping me take care of my teeth!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom