I guess they banned me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUT, once you post it aren't you exposing yourself and your family to the entire world to see? Where you live, what is in your house, what type of locks you have, what artwork you have, the security system or camera system you have, what hobbies you have, your associations and political beliefs?

I've seen pictures posted on several sites that people post a link to then anyone can go to that site and look at the picture it is hosting. The person can then click a NEXT or BACK button and see all the other images you have posted to that site.

What if, Heaven forbid, you have to use your gun to defend yourself? What will the prosecutor find on your facefart page? Those damn liberals all oughtta be lined up and shot!

I just don't care to expose myself or my family to the world or any litigation.

You can set your post to only show to friends and family, and if you are posting that much info about yourself you have more issues than FB.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some on here could easily be seen as “advocating the violent overthrow of the government” on the basis of their posts. Once you turn on the interwebz, Hillary knows everything about you.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FB is fine guys. Just set everything to private and only your friends that you approve can see anything. I do not post anything like my address, phone, e-mail, when I am not home, etc, so I have mine set to public so I can enlighten the snowflakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom