I guess they banned me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt you were banned, more than likely some kind of connection problem. I have run into that once in a great while. I post gun pics a lot and far worse stuff than that without problem in fact my cover photo is,

1234015_1428320024072074_1613891362_n.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do Facebook or Instagram, don't own a I-Phone, digital camera or laptop, my only computer is a desktop, I have a flip phone collecting dust on the dinning room table that never gets carried, still use a landline, don't tweet or text, don't have a clue what a APP is and don't care to find out........behind the times and luv'in every minute of it.

Picture of the wife and I tonight getting ready light the stove and fix supper.

cm.jpg

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the thing guys, FB is about connecting with your friends and family, you can easily block just about everything else. If you are getting a bunch of weird crap it means you have weird friends.

This place is proof of that. :lmfao:

Seriously I only see stuff from friends, family, a few people I follow and four groups I am in. 2 cooking groups, 1 gun, and 1 gun bunnies. I delete any friend request from people I do not know. Besides, I like making conservative political post set to public and knowing somewhere a snowflake's head exploded when they read it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom