I guess they banned me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I post gun pics on FB and I have never had any problems with them.

There are FB groups of just about any kind of gun you'd want to look at and god knows how many pics are posted daily.

This forum is a bit weird and every time they talk about FB I liken it to the Mom in Waterboy..... "FB is da Devil!!" Social media is all the same boys.... it is what you make of it.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I frequently send people to the free Google Hangouts to chat with me. You control who can send to you, fast, no moderator send and receive what I want and pictures if I want, dings when someone I have allowed sends me something. I can block anyone if I no longer want to receive anything from them. It also has a video chat feature, but I do not have enough internet horsepower to use it, I just use the text part. The only thing you have to divulge to sign up is a free Google email address.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the thing guys, FB is about connecting with your friends and family, you can easily block just about everything else. If you are getting a bunch of weird crap it means you have weird friends.

This place is proof of that. :lmfao:

Seriously I only see stuff from friends, family, a few people I follow and four groups I am in. 2 cooking groups, 1 gun, and 1 gun bunnies. I delete any friend request from people I do not know. Besides, I like making conservative political post set to public and knowing somewhere a snowflake's head exploded when they read it.

Dang. That comment is "almost" enough to make me sign up with Farcebook. Wife has a couple of cousins in Idaho that are atheists. Some decades ago, the "lady" made a comment that everyone should be euthanized when they turn 65. She's now over 65, and neither the wife nor either of her two sisters would let me ask the obvious question as to whether she was ready to be euthanized.

I keep telling the three of them that while they can be chicken about it, I've got plenty of cajones to ask the question.

They keep saying, "No."

But then, I've got other reasons to give the cousins grief.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. That comment is "almost" enough to make me sign up with Farcebook. Wife has a couple of cousins in Idaho that are atheists. Some decades ago, the "lady" made a comment that everyone should be euthanized when they turn 65. She's now over 65, and neither the wife nor either of her two sisters would let me ask the obvious question as to whether she was ready to be euthanized.

I keep telling the three of them that while they can be chicken about it, I've got plenty of cajones to ask the question.

They keep saying, "No."

But then, I've got other reasons to give the cousins grief.

PM me her FB info and I will ask her for you. I live for crap like that! :lmfao:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t join Facebook if I was paid too. I got to many other things to occupy my time. If someone wants to talk to me they can either call or text. If they don’t know my number then they aren’t close enough for me to be talking to anyway.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the thing guys, FB is about connecting with your friends and family, you can easily block just about everything else. If you are getting a bunch of weird crap it means you have weird friends.

This place is proof of that. :lmfao:

Seriously I only see stuff from friends, family, a few people I follow and four groups I am in. 2 cooking groups, 1 gun, and 1 gun bunnies. I delete any friend request from people I do not know. Besides, I like making conservative political post set to public and knowing somewhere a snowflake's head exploded when they read it.

BUT, once you post it aren't you exposing yourself and your family to the entire world to see? Where you live, what is in your house, what type of locks you have, what artwork you have, the security system or camera system you have, what hobbies you have, your associations and political beliefs?

I've seen pictures posted on several sites that people post a link to then anyone can go to that site and look at the picture it is hosting. The person can then click a NEXT or BACK button and see all the other images you have posted to that site.

What if, Heaven forbid, you have to use your gun to defend yourself? What will the prosecutor find on your facefart page? Those damn liberals all oughtta be lined up and shot!

I just don't care to expose myself or my family to the world or any litigation.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUT, once you post it aren't you exposing yourself and your family to the entire world to see? Where you live, what is in your house, what type of locks you have, what artwork you have, the security system or camera system you have, what hobbies you have, your associations and political beliefs?

I've seen pictures posted on several sites that people post a link to then anyone can go to that site and look at the picture it is hosting. The person can then click a NEXT or BACK button and see all the other images you have posted to that site.

What if, Heaven forbid, you have to use your gun to defend yourself? What will the prosecutor find on your facefart page? Those damn liberals all oughtta be lined up and shot!

I just don't care to expose myself or my family to the world or any litigation.

You think you're safe here? Same scenario, all they have to do is pull your posts here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom