I have decided that what's left of my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Random person: "What is this lobster flavored ice cream... is it any good?"

Aries: "I have no idea but it sounds disgusting."

druryj: "It IS disgusting. Trust me. Stay away from it."

THAT is why you tasted it.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago I used to visit a little ice cream shop that made their own ice cream. They had rotating/experimental flavors as well as regular ones. For a time they had garlic flavored ice cream. It was indeed bad, very bad.

A common one I can't stand is butter brickle. The combination of consistency, cold and flavor causes my throat to just about clench shut. No gagging, mind you. Just a tightening "please don't send that to the stomach" sensation. Much like the times I've tried to like butter milk.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many years ago I used to visit a little ice cream shop that made their own ice cream. They had rotating/experimental flavors as well as regular ones. For a time they had garlic flavored ice cream. It was indeed bad, very bad.

A common one I can't stand is butter brickle. The combination of consistency, cold and flavor causes my throat to just about clench shut. No gagging, mind you. Just a tightening "please don't send that to the stomach" sensation. Much like the times I've tried to like butter milk.

I like butter brickle alright, but I'm with you on the buttermilk!!!

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
El cortex hot links for the win!!!
If you can find a full menu Baskin Robbins try the daiquiri sherbet(you can thank me later).
We have a fairly new Jack in the Box down here in Lawton and its horrible.
Braums pecan praileens and cream for me and or thier ice creme samiches.
I had to throw out a shake from braums(strawberry/bannana) i never knew some folks actually like green bannana's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom