I love my new pocket 9mm - Rohrbaugh R9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a real sucker for highend, hand built 'rareish' guns...and this new one is no exception.

For carrying in a suit, I have been using my Seecamp LWS380 and when I could carry bigger I carry a S&W 340CT .357, but it is getting replaced as soon as I run rounds through this new one...

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_R9.jpg

This is a factory Carbon Fiber R9 and it is just as finely built as my Wilson or Seecamp...but it is a 6+1 9mm that is almost exactly the same size as a KelTec P3AT.

Just thought I'd share!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I had you figured for someone that wouldn't find a post (out of thousands) and use it to define the gun.

But I've been wrong before.

I've shot one before and loved it...I expect to love this one, too.

And this isn't a 'Range Gun' - I've got a safe full of those, this is a deep concealment 9mm that will fit where others may not and it is for true self defense. Once you learn that different guns have different purposes you'll feel better about what you read on the internet.

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had one when they first came out, it was very problematic. i feel if it runs right it could be the ultimated ccw. hope yours works out. let us know

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first link popped up top of the heap when I dug for more info on R9 ... as I read further, it became apparent second link was needed to set straight all the miss-information on R9.

ended up finding lots of info on Robar R9S ... only 90 made at factory $1800 ... yeowwwww
seems they get snatched up when Robar R9 appears.

if/when an R9 shows up at a good price... I'd get one

I had you figured for someone that wouldn't find a post (out of thousands) and use it to define the gun.

But I've been wrong before.

I've shot one before and loved it...I expect to love this one, too.

And this isn't a 'Range Gun' - I've got a safe full of those, this is a deep concealment 9mm that will fit where others may not and it is for true self defense. Once you learn that different guns have different purposes you'll feel better about what you read on the internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom