I love my Sig 365, but the Macro is my new edc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m keeping my 365 for church and dress up since it is smaller and hugs won’t give it away (people who really know me already know) but the Macro gives me the same number of rounds as my Shadow Systems 17 dice gun, easier to conceal, lighter to carry and I shoot it just as well. My Macro is the version without comp and has a magwell that doesn’t add much.

If you are looking for a new carry that offers a lot look at the Macro. P

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot my P365XL next to a Macro. It is better. Better enough to sell my P365XL? No. But, if I were starting fresh, the Macro wins. Hands down. It is better, just not better enough yet for me.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had mine for a couple months and also like it, but I prefer a manual safety on a striker gun. So I ordered the safety and a jig kit. The XMacro will go on the belt and my long time X in the pocket of my summer shorts.(EDIT) Not at the same time. LOL

Attachments

• 20230104_212214.jpg
    20230104_212214.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Has Wilson Combat come out with a grip module for these yet?

I might be persuaded to check out a Macro if they do.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet. I installed the safety and shot some more. I think my 365X will stay my EDC and this will be my house and hotel gun. P365X is less gizmo. I now have a Wilson module on my X but don't think I would want one for the Macro. It feels perfect with the stock one.

Attachments

• 20230204_072056.jpg
    20230204_072056.jpg
    668.4 KB · Views: 0

ErichS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had mine for a couple months and also like it, but I prefer a manual safety on a striker gun. So I ordered the safety and a jig kit. The XMacro will go on the belt and my long time X in the pocket of my summer shorts.(EDIT) Not at the same time. LOL
Any issues with the 365 XMacro being to heavy for shorts? I wear shorts 99% of the time when I am not working and need a light gun for the pocket. Been looking at the small Ruger .380

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any issues with the 365 XMacro being to heavy for shorts? I wear shorts 99% of the time when I am not working and need a light gun for the pocket. Been looking at the small Ruger .380
The LCP MAX in a proper holster, or the standard LCP w/ mag extension if you want maximum safety from accidental discharges. The macro too big for pocket carry.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear athletic shorts so I don't know how else to carry besides just having it in my pocket
I carry an LCP AIWB when I go for walks in athletic shorts...I don't like the weight of the gun dangling in the pocket and will only pocket carry when it is jeans or khaki style shorts sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom