I need a gun smith in the Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know SportsWorld still did gunsmithing. You can't tell just by walking in. At the old location they had a "gunsmithing" counter.

McKool's (sp?) at 31 and Sheridan might be of service.

You could also go to a couple of SASS cowboy shoots and see who they recommend locally for Marlin work.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a spring put in my old Winchester m-290 at Sportsworld,at the new location, and it took a long time to get the spring in but they did a great job repairing it.

Mike at OPS had been recommended to me for a pistol problem I had so I called him and had a good conversation on the phone with him one day about my small problem,and he was really cool. Ended up not even charging me the full minimum bench fee for like about a 10minute fix.

Both places I would highly recommend.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would go with Mike Hardison, Tulsa Gunworks at OPS.

I've got a Marlin .44 Mag that I've had completely apart, I'm pretty familiar with the workings of the rifle. Is there a problem, or are you just wanting it checked for function/safety?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would go with Mike Hardison, Tulsa Gunworks at OPS.

I've got a Marlin .44 Mag that I've had completely apart, I'm pretty familiar with the workings of the rifle. Is there a problem, or are you just wanting it checked for function/safety?

this, he did an excellent job of shortening the barrel on my shotgun, looks like it came from the factory after he was done with it

Latest posts

Top Bottom