Best AR for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always been a bolt/lever action guy. I really haven’t paid much attention to what’s available in the AR platform. Because of age and some physical limitations I don’t get out to shoot much anymore so I’m concentrating more on home defense. I would appreciate this groups opinion on a good rifle for me to check out. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest rifle but the best for the money spent. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/rad...b5-gripstock-matte-black/FC-816903022823.html
This is the model I have. I bought it off one the dealers on here in the middle of Covid when the lines were 1/2 mile long to buy ammo and guns on shelves were unicorns. I’ve only put a few hundred rounds through it but have never had a single issue with it and it’s very consistent and accurate, but I’ve never tried to shoot it past 100 yards so I can’t speak for its performance past that. There’s multiple reviews on YouTube for this exact model that you could watch if you want to do more research on them. I would recommend getting an upgraded stock though, but that’s pretty much any mil-spec rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom