Best AR for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way too many variables in what is the perfect AR for mid price.
Used as a range rifle, home defense, competition, goin' to the booneys one of these days rifle or whatever?
I build my own, but have a couple in the safe that have never been fired and parts to build another should an interesting new caliber comes about.
The ones unfired have been won at a DU and Pheasants Forever banquet. Both Walmart DPMS.
What I find is that 98% of AR's rarely get a thousand rounds a year shot through them, and most likely 1/2 of that or less, so if someone is just wanting to get into the AR world buy a PSA or Palmetto and put a Timney trigger in it and fire away. Decent rifles, but the triggers always suck. 4" groups with mil spec will shrink to 1.5" groups with just a trigger addition in most cases.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’ll be fine as long as it doesn’t say bear creek arsenal on it anywhere.
Quit trying to start **** they are good guns you just dont know what your doing!.100yd and rings small steel at200 i i do my job!
IMG_1745.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want me to post the pictures again I can. I mean I feel like they had to try to put a gas tube in upside down. Leaving the barrel nut loose well I can almost understand that
not necessary your just an un happy person drop it everytime i make a comment!... and again they have a great lifetime warranty.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not necessary your just an un happy person drop it everytime i make a comment!... and again they have a great lifetime warranty.
It’s good they had that warranty because you’re going to need it. Good luck getting anyone to answer the phone tho.

I’m not an unhappy person I just don’t like buying junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom