I need a new range - Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in the BA area and am in need of a new outdoor range. I want to be able to shoot rifles at distance, plink with the kids, maybe some handgun specific type stuff. Red Castle sounds great but is a bit of a drive. Not ruling them out though. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun Club is decent, however the longest range is only 53 yards. They tend to focus more on skeet shooting. But I can't complain because it's only 5 mins from my house ;-)

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you google Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club their site will come up .Initiation is $150.00 Dues per year are $ 85. plus $ 35.oo NRA / must be NRA member for insurance reasons .

Facilities include 100,200 yd benchrest. 200 to 500 m rifle range ,25 & 50 yd pistol range .Plinking range and rimfire range 25 to 100m .Shotguns , wobble trap, Sporting clays and skeet.If you want to compete there is something going on every weekend .Almost forgot Cowboy shooting

From south Tulsa it is bout 35mi.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle has members who shoot there weekly from Bartlesville, Fayetteville, Okmulgee, and Muskogee and some even further away.
I guess it just depends on how bad you want to shoot.
You could always carpool with somebody in B.A. after all with almost 3000 members there may be several in your neighborhood that belong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom