I need a pair of gloves...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never owned a pair of "tactical" gloves, and frankly, after seeing some of the prices out there, I'm not sure I really want a pair. :yikes2:

I've looked at all the major makers...Oakley, Hatch, 5.11 Tactical, Blackhawk, Voo-Doo tactical, etc. They all look about the same to me. Is there a brand out there that most everybody swears by? And of course, you know me :rolleyes2 what's the best gloves for the money (read: inexpensive).

:thanku:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read good things/reviews about the Oakleys, but I've got the Wiley X gloves. I'm planning on getting a pair of the Oakleys as a backup.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have Oakley's but pretty much never wear them. If I'm wearing gloves, they're almost always either nomex flight/CVC gloves with the cuff flipped up, or some mechanix gloves. I pay about $12 plus shipping for the flyers gloves on eBay, and about $19 for mechanix at walmart. Both gloves serve their purpose. Dexterity and fit are good with both, and protection is ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom