I promise this is real (and unprovoked)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was one of the coolest Christmas lists I've seen and it was my youngest son's (its barely legible and taken with a cell-phone camera, but check out numbers 1 and 6):

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2760_4101568845_8c970d12ee.jpg

He's 8 years old. Yes, that's a Tan upper, stock, butt-padd and mag for his AR, as well as Night vision goggles (he's talking about the Eyeclopse toy night-vision, but its still pretty cool).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already got him #1 - as soon as I saw that, I ordered the parts to finish up his AR. I just ordered him some MBUS sights that should be here Monday or so to complete everything. I've since robbed him of my old Troy BUIS, but I let him keep the EOTech and am hoping to get an ML3 as soon as I collect all the money from the knives and stuff I just sold

Here they are (mine is the incomplete one on top - it looks a little more complete now, but not quite there):

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! You are a lucky man!

I'll betcha you need a part time job just to buy ammo for you and the boy, huh? ;)

Surprisingly enough - the Bow has helped that tremendously :D

We go out in the back yard and shoot arrows all day for only the cost of reparing an arrow (or loosing one) due to hitting the occasional tree.

Picked up a used Hoyt Banshee for my youngest and the oldest has that Bowtech/Diamond Razor's Edge (first new bow in our family and easily the most expensive - that was my first bow buying experience).

Another year, and they'll probably both be able to pull back the appropriate amount of weight to actually hunt with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom