I shot these two today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually take my Redhawk in 44 magnum and New Vaquero in 45 lc. every range trip, but they're getting expensive to feed and I don't reload. I may think about trading the New Vaquero off for something in a caliber I already have, but I really enjoy shooting it. It and the Redhawk are both great shooters.

I like Ruger revolvers.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually take my Redhawk in 44 magnum and New Vaquero in 45 lc. every range trip, but they're getting expensive to feed and I don't reload. I may think about trading the New Vaquero off for something in a caliber I already have, but I really enjoy shooting it. It and the Redhawk are both great shooters.

I like Ruger revolvers.

.45 C is a reloaders cartridge, for sure.

But, an intensely fun and satisfying cartridge.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Taurus .44 mag is my favorite shooter!
@dan45

I like Ruger revolvers.””

I had to quit on the 44, and I cannot shoot these 357s very much. I have metal pins in both hands and wrists. But I do live the 44 round!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@dan45

I like Ruger revolvers.””

I had to quit on the 44, and I cannot shoot these 357s very much. I have metal pins in both hands and wrists. But I do live the 44 round!

You can shoot something other than T-Rex rounds in .44.

185 gr @700 - 800 fps is very pleasant.

For .357, I load 95gr bullets to 600 fps, for Cowboy Action.
I have had 6 year olds shoot them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom