I shot these two today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot these two pistols today. I got away from Revolvers the last few years. I still enjoy them. I was surprised at the 7 shot Taurus is a great shooter. The GP100, well what can a guy say, they are as about close enough to perfect. The Taurus did everything as smooth as the GP. The Grip on the Taurus I liked better.
Hope some of ya’ll got to shoot a gun today.

BE03DDE3-4D63-4389-BDB1-5AD17D436A3D.png00C7F0A2-6A6B-4B27-9485-9B8289D7610B.jpeg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I shot these two pistols today. I got away from Revolvers the last few years. I still enjoy them. I was surprised at the 7 shot Taurus is a great shooter. The GP100, well what can a guy say, they are as about close enough to perfect. The Taurus did everything as smooth as the GP. The Grip on the Taurus I liked better.
Hope some of ya’ll got to shoot a gun today.

View attachment 341339View attachment 341340

In reference to the emphasized line, while I am a Ruger revolver fanboi, I’ve never believed them to be particularly “smooth”. More so that you could practically shoot anything that fits in the chamber safely. Probably Dynamite too if you could figure out how to detonate it with the hammer. They are tanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom