I Stood My Ground

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i like how he states that "most wouldn't have stood up like he did". whaaaat, come to my house and try that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just goes to prove that they are watching.

...and goes to prove that folks need to be careful of how thier profiles are set up on social media. I use Facebook, but my profile is set to private and I only "friend" people I know. I don't play the games and apps...since those games/apps allow access to your profile etc. (I also don't post pictures "posing" with firearms, because I think it's silly...but that's a personal preference. I do have candid shots, during shooting events.)

Sounds like the guy handled it great. I'd be following up with some legal action.......

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!

A 12 year old kid (looked like) holding an M&P 15-.22 with proper trigger discipline and obviously being taught proper firearms safety sets this whole thing off. Crazy!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How slimy of the DYFS official....she has the stones to march into someone's home with a pack of cops, but refuses to identify herself? That pisses me off more than the cops pulling the bully act.

I wasn't aware that Delaware (or Jersey, not sure exactly where this occured) had mandatory gun registration either...that was odd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom