I want to buy the wife a gun for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mosin-pistol-tm.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all you guys ragging on Henry cut it out ... I've given up telling guys they need to let their wives shoot and chose their own gun for several reasons, the most prominent of which is a guy's gonna do what a guy's gonna do. This is about a sexist thing I can think of to say but it's the truth -- there is something in even the sissiest's mans DNA that makes him think he knows more about certain things women want or need than the woman herself knows ... :eek: (no offense meant, CHenry ...). Girls can't shoot Mosin-Nagants or drag a deer outta the woods either and I'm okay with that ... ;)

It's kinda like that therapist who told me I needed to have sex with GC whether I wanted to or not because I really wanted to, it's just because I am a woman I couldn't give myself permission to ... **rolleyes** (Obviously SOMEBODY wasn't paying attention in class when we were covering past indiscretions ... sheesh ... or that I was FNG pissed about something maybe?? ... OR maybe, just maybe I was too friggin' tired ... that happens sometimes ya know ...).

Kinda weird question to be asking about another man's wife. I agree that a great range gun doesn't mean a great cc gun. I have a Ruger LCR .357 great range gun with the .38 special loads, not so much with the .357. But only carry .357 loads for protection.

Not really ... is it gonna be stuck in her waistband, bra or in her purse?? I've seen "professional" men and women carry in their briefcases ...

BB, I wish I had seen your post a lot sooner, today would have been a great day to get some range time in - holiday for me and it seems a pretty appropriate way to honor out Vets, grab the guns and go shootin...

Dang, actually there was no way yesterday ... I was hurting WAY too bad ... this morning I'm good though ... just no way to really anticipate it so we'll have to play it by ear ... well maybe this will help ... I'll PM you my number ... just text me ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut, that may be because of improper instruction. I have dealt with this many times over the years in my old years. Just sayin' and good night and good luck. Ihave another reference here on the forum but I will not mention them or her.

:tounge:

:lmfao:

How in the heck did I miss THIS post?? Stop picking on me, you old geezer!! (And NO ... I did NOT want to learn how to shoot ... blah!! :o:scream:)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all you guys ragging on Henry cut it out ... I've given up telling guys they need to let their wives shoot and chose their own gun for several reasons, the most prominent of which is a guy's gonna do what a guy's gonna do. This is about a sexist thing I can think of to say but it's the truth -- there is something in even the sissiest's mans DNA that makes him think he knows more about certain things women want or need than the woman herself knows ... :eek: (no offense meant, CHenry ...). Girls can't shoot Mosin-Nagants or drag a deer outta the woods either and I'm okay with that ... ;)
lol, I dont proclaim to know anything about what my wife needs actually. I have an idea from what shes told me. Recoil is an issue for her, I know her physical stregth, and I know shes a fast learner. So I was mainly looking for ideas that I could use to let her test.
The day I say I know what women need and want, please commit me cause I have clearly lost it.
No offense BB... lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, I dont proclaim to know anything about what my wife needs actually. I have an idea from what shes told me. Recoil is an issue for her, I know her physical stregth, and I know shes a fast learner. So I was mainly looking for ideas that I could use to let her test.
The day I say I know what women need and want, please commit me cause I have clearly lost it.
No offense BB... lol

None taken ... I live with GC and LORD knows when he was teaching me how to shoot it wasn't pleasant ... for him anyway!! Haha! Just ask that old geezer, LoneWolf ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom