Anyone need anything from Best Buy???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the ability to help a few members out with 25% discount from Best Buy if anyone is looking for something. Would prefer to do a few larger items ($500 and up) as opposed to a ton of smaller ones. I have not done this in a few years but there are plenty of OSA board members that I have helped out in the past. Check my previous threads if there's any concern. These offers usually get gobbled up pretty quick, so its FCFS until I hit my limit.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been to best buy in a long time. I am looking for a 35-50 inch tv (cheap because I' hanging on side of house for hot tub) so far Sam's has not had anything. Guess I'll try to get by there this afternoon.
Thanks

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the ability to help a few members out with 25% discount from Best Buy if anyone is looking for something. Would prefer to do a few larger items ($500 and up) as opposed to a ton of smaller ones. I have not done this in a few years but there are plenty of OSA board members that I have helped out in the past. Check my previous threads if there's any concern. These offers usually get gobbled up pretty quick, so its FCFS until I hit my limit.
I can also vouch for sixseven. He did us right several years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom