I'd Like to See You SA Cowboy Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got Heritage Rough Rider .357 over the weekend and it is now my favorite gun to shoot. I never though that a single action could be so fun.

Congrats!! There is just something fun about putting rounds downrange with a SA revo!

I don't have a holster for it yet, but I love blasting away with a Ruger 44 special BH:

[Broken External Image]

Good luck,

Alan

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're referring to SA that folks are carrying as their primary SD weapon, don't look at the photo below. If you're just wanting to see fine looking SA revolvers, look and see the most graceful, beautiful revolver ever made. IMHO!

i1253.photobucket.com_albums_hh586_tmcdan6_IMG_0708_1.jpg

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice guns, fellas!

Took a quick pic fer ya:

SDC13672.jpg

Three .45colts (Uberti), three .357 magnums (shiny Vaqueros) and a $100 .22lr

Love me some single actions!

I snicker a little when people scoff at someone carrying a single action for self defense... If you shoot one, ALOT, why wouldn't ya carry it?
I don't, but I wouldn't poo-poo at someone who does - odds are, he/she knows how to run it! ;)

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice guns, fellas!

Took a quick pic fer ya:

View attachment 24475

Three .45colts (Uberti), three .357 magnums (shiny Vaqueros) and a $100 .22lr

Love me some single actions!

I snicker a little when people scoff at someone carrying a single action for self defense... If you shoot one, ALOT, why wouldn't ya carry it?
I don't, but I wouldn't poo-poo at someone who does - odds are, he/she knows how to run it! ;)

who makes the $100 dollar .22?

rsc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are some right nice revolvers ya'll have there, makes me want to go out and get another one to go with my SS original Vaquero and blued Blackhawk I don't have pics of yet.

a girlfriend once asked me "don't you already have that same one?" and I said "nope, the serial number is different!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom