IDPA at USSA Saturday 12/12 @ 9-10AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll have 5 stages and concealment is not required (in case you want to wear your rig outside some warm clothing). Start time is 9-10 AM, shotgun squadding. Come on out & shoot!

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll have 5 stages and concealment is not required (in case you want to wear your rig outside some warm clothing). Start time is 9-10 AM, shotgun squadding. Come on out & shoot!

This is from Curt.....

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Tomorrow will be our next IDPA match at United States Shooting Academy.
I have 5 stages set up for your enjoyment, and look forward to seeing everyone.
Due to the cold weather there will be no concealment stages. You can wear your gunbelt on the outside of your coat if you prefer. Might keep you a bit warmer.
Additionally, Don Cannon did something last month that I should have done before. If you have a friend that has not shot IDPA before, or has not seen USSA before - they get to shoot for free. As gun folks, I think we realize our survival depends on having more members of our sports.
I would like to add one more thing to this. If you have a spouse/child/friend that is interested , but a tad apprehensive about the whole competition arena - lets try this.
Bring them, and they can shoot a stage or a part of a stage. They can start with the gun out at low ready. The only thing we need is a hold harmless/safety form filled out. Just let Don know we have somebody trying us out, and again they shoot for free.
Again, look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. If I dont see you then, Merry Christmas to you and your families.
Curt Nichols

Latest posts

Top Bottom